19053BR: Torque Tooling Engineer 2 ECL |
Manufacturing & Production Engineering
Site / Location of Position
US - Canton, MS
Nissan North America, Manufacturing (NMC)
Life at Nissan encompasses everything that inspires both the quality of our vehicles and the quality of our people. Company-wide, you'll find fast learners and self-starting engines as well as people who are quick to embrace change and take an idea into overdrive.
Nissan is currently seeking a dynamic individual to fill an opening for a Torque Tooling Process Engineer at our Canton, Mississippi manufacturing facility.
- Excellent verbal, written communication, and problem solving skills
Working knowledge of quality control assessment such as statistical process control
- Ability to understand part, sub- assembly or system dimensional layouts
- Thorough computer knowledge such as word processor, spreadsheet, other PC applications, or mainframe applications to resolve complex problems in day to day situations
- Provides engineering support for the development, production, and quality of new and current manufactured vehicles within assigned area at NNA manufacturing plants
- Communicates with suppliers, manufacturing plants, and other Nissan affiliates to propose and implement countermeasures for quality, manufacturing, and field concerns within assigned area
- Assists manufacturing plants and suppliers in identifying cost saving methods while improving quality
- B.S. Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, or Industrial Technology).
- Minimum of three - five years of related experience in a manufacturing environment.
· Prior experience with Torque Tool and Tool Management systems.
· Prior project management experience is a plus
· Prior experience with DC Tools and Air Tansducerized Pulse tools for securing fasteners.
· Prior experience with Bosh, Makita, Panasonic battery tools a plus.
· Prior experience with set-up and installation of tools, setting parameters, monitor output, and validation of tool performance.
· Previous experience with product/process engineering.
All of us at Nissan - regardless of functional area or expertise - share a passion to design, manufacture and sell high-performance, fun to drive vehicles.
Welcome to an open lane of possibility. Apply Now.
NISSAN - 21 months ago
Nissan Motor gets where it's going in North America through Nissan North America. With plants in the US and Mexico, Nissan North...