19053BR: Torque Tooling Engineer 2 ECL |
Manufacturing & Production Engineering
Site / Location of Position
US - Canton, MS
Nissan North America, Manufacturing (NMC)
Life at Nissan encompasses everything that inspires both the quality of our vehicles and the quality of our people. Company-wide, you'll find fast learners and self-starting engines as well as people who are quick to embrace change and take an idea into overdrive.
Nissan is currently seeking a dynamic individual to fill an opening for a Torque Tooling Process Engineer at our Canton, Mississippi manufacturing facility.
- Excellent verbal, written communication, and problem solving skills
Working knowledge of quality control assessment such as statistical process control
- Ability to understand part, sub- assembly or system dimensional layouts
- Thorough computer knowledge such as word processor, spreadsheet, other PC applications, or mainframe applications to resolve complex problems in day to day situations
- Provides engineering support for the development, production, and quality of new and current manufactured vehicles within assigned area at NNA manufacturing plants
- Communicates with suppliers, manufacturing plants, and other Nissan affiliates to propose and implement countermeasures for quality, manufacturing, and field concerns within assigned area
- Assists manufacturing plants and suppliers in identifying cost saving methods while improving quality
- B.S. Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, or Industrial Technology).
- Minimum of three - five years of related experience in a manufacturing environment.
· Prior experience with Torque Tool and Tool Management systems.
· Prior project management experience is a plus
· Prior experience with DC Tools and Air Tansducerized Pulse tools for securing fasteners.
· Prior experience with Bosh, Makita, Panasonic battery tools a plus.
· Prior experience with set-up and installation of tools, setting parameters, monitor output, and validation of tool performance.
· Previous experience with product/process engineering.
All of us at Nissan - regardless of functional area or expertise - share a passion to design, manufacture and sell high-performance, fun to drive vehicles.
Welcome to an open lane of possibility. Apply Now.
Nissan Motor gets where it's going in North America through Nissan North America. With plants in the US and Mexico, Nissan North...