Owner Operator Opportunities with Con-way: $132,000 avg. annual 1099 income
Con-way Truckload is looking for experienced solo and team owner operators. Average annual solo driver 1099 income is $132,000 and average team driver income is $245,000 (per team)*.
Owner operators benefit from being part of our family. Dedicated lanes keep you close to home and provide great pay and miles. When you drive for Con-way Truckload you can also count on:
Con-way Truckload is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.
- Regional, Team and OTR available
- Three-day orientation
- Medical, dental, vision, life, short term disability, individual 401k and more
- Practical mile pay
- No charge for labor on oil change and brake service
- Fuel discounts at designated truck stops
- Fuel reimbursement program
- Out of Pocket cost for fuel capped
- Terminal fuel at company prices
- Free DOT inspections at Laredo, TX and Joplin, MO
- Discounted shop rate on maintenance work
- National account prices on tires
- Free wash bays at Laredo, TX and Joplin, MO
- Base plates and permits, no charge
- Qualcomm system, no charge
- IFTA sticker, no charge
- Weekly settlement
- No forced dispatch for owner operators
- Free rider program
- Cargo liability insurance
- Interest bearing maintenance account available
- Driver referral bonus program
- Full fleet using electronic logs (e-logs)
Con-way Truckload — working with our drivers to build the best truckload company on the road.
Apply now by calling 866-587-9021.
- based on average 2010 income per 1099
Con-way - 19 months ago
Con-way Inc. is a freight transportation and logistics services company headquartered in Ann Arbor, Mich. Con-way delivers industry-leading...