Deliver an exceptional customer service experience. Responsible for leading and supervising the
processes of the Branch Associates and all the functions related to the vault within delegated levels of
authority. Prepare, process, and balance incoming and outgoing shipments of currency. Perform all
paying and receiving branch associate responsibilities. Ensure appropriate operational and security
procedures are in place for the total cash handling functions of the branch. Participate in all the banking
center sales, service and lobby management activities. Participate in all branch sales meetings held by
the Branch Retail Executive.
1. High school diploma required; college degree preferred.
2. One year of previous Branch Associate experience.
3. Must display a friendly and helpful attitude and have the ability to interact positively with
customers and co-workers.
4. Must demonstrate leadership qualities.
5. Must be able to perform basic mathematical calculations.
6. Must be able to exhibit attention to detail.
7. Must demonstrate the ability to learn and apply procedures.
8. Must have a focus for sales.
9. Computer, keyboarding, and 10-key skills.
10. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds throughout the day.
The needle of this Compass points south. Compass Bancshares is the holding company for Compass Bank, which does business as BBVA Compass....