Clopay Building Products is North America's largest residential garage door manufacturer. We pride ourselves on delivering exceptional customer service as well as unsurpassed quality and innovative products. Our employees are the cornerstone of our success and we are looking for dynamic individuals to join our team.
We have an excellent opportunity for a Regional Customer Service Supervisor - West in our Troy, Ohio manufacturing facility. This position will be scheduled to work 10:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. M-F.
In this position, the successful candidate will perform the following job responsibilities:
1. Provide leadership and direction for the regional customer service team to insure customer service levels that exceed our customers' expectations.
2. Monitors customer calls to observe employee's demeanor, technical accuracy, process knowledge and conformity to company policy.
3. Document and maintain customer service procedures that provide for consistent implementation of customer service practices among the group.
4. Maintain necessary metrics to monitor the performance level of the regional teams and intercede when a decrease in performance level is observed.
5. Provide training and coaching for the group to develop their knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform at their best levels.
6. Be fiscally responsible when making decisions and manage within the budgeted expense levels for the department.
7. Formally evaluate and provide feedback to each member of the group at least annually.
8. Work with internal and external customers to determine what services we can provide to exceed their expectations.
9. Monitor work levels and re-assign work as required to insure we meet our customers' expectations.
A Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience and education is required. A minimum of three years of customer service or garage door industry experience is recommended. Prior supervisory experience in a call center environment preferred. Basic computer skills are required with a familiarity of Microsoft Office Products. Ability to work stated schedule. Internal applicants must have been in their current position for a minimum of 18 months or seek prior approval from their supervisor.
Our employees are rewarded with competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits including tuition reimbursement, paid holidays, sick and vacation time as well as a matching 401(k) savings plan.
Please visit our website at careers.clopay.com to learn more about our company. An Equal Opportunity Employer, providing a drug-free work environment.
Just like Aldous Huxley and Jim Morrison, Clopay knows something about doors. Subsidiary Clopay Building Products makes residential and...