SharePoint Developer Intern
- Supports from understanding project requirements, defining project scope, architect the system framework, to implement SharePoint sites.
- Supports functional and technical designs.
- Creates system and application documents.
- Potential to support the task related to cellular phone project
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- Must be pursuing a MS or PhD in Information Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computer Science
- Minimum of 3 months experience with SharePoint site development
- Minimum of 3 months experience with Web development skills
- Minimum of 3 months experience with Programming language skills like Java or C# or C++
- Minimum of 3 months experience with Knowledge of Databases and SQL queries
- Minimum of 3 months experience with Knowledge of Object Oriented design and development concepts
Apr 3, 2013
Jun 29, 2013
Employees in the Intel Architecture Group (IAG) deliver innovative platforms across computing and communication segments including data centers, mobile and desktop personal computers, handhelds, embedded devices and consumer electronics. Intel's industry leading technology is used to create integrated hardware and software solutions such as processors, chipsets, communication radios, graphics processors, motherboards, and networking components that deliver capabilities from security and manageability to computing performance and energy efficiency. IAG employees are at the forefront of enabling a new era of computing that is more integrated into all aspects of our daily lives.
We will accept applications/resumes until 60 days after posting date or earlier at Intel’s discretion. Intel invites people of all ages currently enrolled in an academic institution (or graduated within the last 18 months) to apply.
Intel - 18 months ago
There's more inside Intel than you ever imagined.
We're not just about work, we're also about fun! Join us, have fun...