Cricket Communications, a subsidiary of Leap Wireless, is the pioneer and leader in delivering innovative value-rich prepaid wireless services with no long-term contracts serving approximately 6 million customers. Cricket offers nationwide wireless voice and mobile data services over high-quality, all-digital wireless networks. Cricket's innovative products and services, including the award-winning Muve Music® - the first music service designed for a wireless phone, are available nationwide at Cricket branded retail stores, dealers, national retailers and at www.mycricket.com .
We are looking for employees with proven competency in their respective fields, who enjoy taking the initiative, and are comfortable in a fast-paced, team-based environment. We offer our team members a competitive total rewards program which incorporates both short- and long-term compensation and incentives, as well as a comprehensive benefits package.
We’re a dynamic, growing, equal-opportunity employer where employees discover that a career can become a calling. To learn more about career opportunities at Cricket please visit www.leapwireless.com/careers .
Every day, our Store Managers at Cricket run all aspects of the Cricket retail business including, but not limited to, financial management, business operations, customer service and retention, promotions, inventory, employee training and development.
Our Retail Store Managers:
- Assure attainment of all net sales and revenue goals, including developing sales strategies and tactical implementation
- Assume direct responsibility for all day-to-day store operations
- Establish and maintain adherence to budget
- Coach and develop retail staff
- Analyze business trends, track competitor landscape, share best practices with other stores
- Participate in the staffing process for the store, including hiring and performance management
- Promote positive customer experience through modeling great customer service and handling escalations
- Demonstrate solid technical competence for all products and services sold
- Engage in community activities and business development that support business goals
- Own store issues, proactively identify challenges and create improvement plans
- Conduct employee meetings and operations reviews
- Maintain relationships with Network Operations Center to keep abreast of changes, potential customer issues and assist with resolution of issues
- Five (5) years proven retail sales management experience
- Three (3) years previous experience with back office systems (billing, call center, etc.)
- Three (3) years previous experience managing retail operations for a wireless telecom service provider
What You’ll Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related discipline or equivalent experience
- Three (3) years proven retail sales management experience (interactive sales process, commissioned sales)
- Three (3) years experience managing against financial goals, budgeting, forecasting and managing results
- Three (3) years experience in selecting, managing and developing employees (proven leadership skills)
At Cricket, you are part of a diverse, creative, dedicated, and FUN workforce that strives to provide innovative communications solutions. We value the contributions of our employees and work to create a stimulating and supportive environment where our employees can achieve their professional goals while delivering outstanding results.
Our full-time employees enjoy the following benefits:
Medical, Dental and Vision
Domestic Partner Coverage
Company Paid Life Insurance
Company Paid Dependent Life
Company Paid Disability
3 Weeks Vacation
Jury Duty Pay
Travel Accident Insurance
401(k) with Company Match
Employee Assistance Program
Flexible Spending Accounts
Group Auto & Home Insurance Discount
Discounted Phones & Service for Immediate Family
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Leap Wireless - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard