JOB TITLE: Security Officer - Full Time and Part Time
PAY RATE: $9.00/hr
Must be able to pass drug testing, background check, provide current and previous residential history .
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
access control, emergency notification & response, public relations & customer service, reporting writing and other duties as described in the ABM Security Officers Handbook and specific post order at the job location to provide a professional secure environment for the public, employees / client / tenant property.: Performs a variety of security, safety, customer services, and public relations duties and related functions, specific to the job account. Provide first line response to emergencies and carry out the policies and procedures of Property Management. Observe and report security issues and safety concerns as prescribed in post manuals.
* Understand, read, and follow written instructions and comprehend verbal instructions
* Must have good written and verbal communications skills in the English language
* Can work with others or alone
* Work under pressure and with various levels of work activities
* Possess a helpful and professional personality
* Recognize hazards
* Have access to reliable transportation
* Available for flexible shift work
We offer competitive wages, medical, dental, 401K, stock purchase plan, direct deposit, advancement opportunities, training, and vacation pay!
ABM IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER (M/F/V/D)