Financial, Planning & Analysis Analyst - Canonsburg, PA
Full Time Regular
ABOUT THIS JOB
Baker Hughes Incorporated has an opening for a Financial, Planning & Analysis (FP&A) Analyst in Canonsburg, PA
As a leader in the oilfield services industry, Baker Hughes offers opportunities for qualified people who want to grow in our high performance organization. Our leading technologies and our ability to apply them safely and effectively create value for our customers and our shareholders. Baker Hughes is an Equal Employment Affirmative Action Employer.
The FP&A Analyst will report to the FP&A Manager for Central and North East and will support the Drilling Services product line in the North East Area.
- Financial business partner to both the Operations Manager and Sales Manager, in addition to supporting various other operations staff from a financial perspective
- Preparation of monthly financial reports, analyzing trends in revenue, costs, and general business conditions as well as monitoring key KPIs for the area.
- Prepare short term financial plans and monthly forecasts. This includes preparation of bi-annual plan presentation.
- Analysis of product line and customer profitability to identify issues and areas for improvement
- Prepares analysis for capital expenditures, providing financial justification for investment
- Monitor DSO and lapse days, suggest areas for improvement and follow up with operations and billing teams to implement
- Completion of asset transfer forms between areas, asset & inventory cycle counts
- Perform ad-hoc analyses and additional related duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting required
- 2-4+ years of Financial Analysis experience required
- Advanced Excel skills (V look-ups, pivot tables, etc)
- Oil & Gas industry experience preferred
- SAP and/or Hyperion experience is a plus
- CPA certification is a plus
Travel to Mount Pleasant, PA will be required on a bi-weekly basis. Other travel will include Oklahoma City, OK and Houston, TX as needed for meetings and/or training.
Baker Hughes cooks up a baker's dozen of products and services for the global petroleum market. Through its Drilling and Evaluation segment,...