Advance your Paralegal career at Liberty Mutual Insurance - A Fortune 100 Company!
Liberty Mutual Insurance has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Paralegal to join our team and provide legal support to attorneys and professionals on litigation, corporate or business matters.
- Represent the interests of the client at workers’ compensation hearings in multiple districts.
- Coordinate hearing activities with assigned attorney and assigned claims adjuster.
- Report hearing results to the assigned attorney and claims adjuster, and make recommendations regarding future litigation strategy.
- Communicate with opposing counsel, claimants and the Workers’ Compensation Commission regarding litigation issues.
- Bachelors degree or paralegal certificate required and or licensed claims representative in the State. Requires a minimum of 1-3 years working experience in the field of worker’s compensation.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to interact effectively with attorneys, clients and policyholders.
- Must be able to exercise independent judgment.
- Must display effective use of computer skills.
We recognize that talented people are attracted to companies that provide competitive pay, comprehensive benefits packages and outstanding advancement opportunities. For this reason we offer a Comprehensive Benefits Plan that includes the following:
401K and Company paid pension plan
Discounts on automobile and homeowner's insurance
Discount fitness memberships
Flexible spending accounts
Vision care coverage
Credit Union membership
Employee and Dependent life insurance
Accidental death & dismemberment insurance
Liberty Mutual - 13 months ago