The role of the Senior Manager, Consumer Solutions Marketing is to develop and execute marketing strategies and initiatives that create and maintain compelling business-to-business touchpoints and effective member messages that deliver on the business goals of the Consumer Solutions team to increase client demand and member conversions.
The senior manager will drive strategic marketing plans, product-line branding and value propositions, optimization of direct-to-consumer messaging, product-related marketing and sales training, and overall marketing communications support for Consumer Solutions. In addition to managing the marketing of the current product set, the senior manager will lead the marketing of innovative Consumer Solutions pilots. In close collaboration with the relevant product management teams, the senior manager will drive all marketing aspects of new product introductions.
As an important member of the Product Brand Marketing team, the Senior Manager, Consumer Solutions Marketing will collaborate to plan and execute multiple product and corporate marketing communications strategies and initiatives, in alignment with the corporate value proposition, to increase brand awareness, client demand and member conversion for key product lines across the company¿s portfolio of solutions, in order to facilitate growth in new sales, profitable upsells, and client and patient retention.
- Bachelors Degree required, with degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or related field.
- MBA or other Master¿s degree preferred.
- 8 to 12 years of B2C marketing experience with Bachelor¿s degree
- or 6 to 10 years experience with Master's degree; preferably with emphasis on B2C marketing.
- Knowledge of pharmacy benefit management industry or closely related fields required.
- Must have a strong track record of performance in a highly matrixed organization.
- Previous experience working with internal creative teams or outside agencies.
- Demonstrated success developing audience insights into marketing executions with proven results.
- Proven expertise in driving results through direct and indirect leadership and building cross-functional teams.
- Experience in executing marketing programs for and through a sales force.
- Track record of exceeding target metrics.
- Must be able to travel 10-20% of the time.
- Demonstrates depth and breadth of expertise in marketing and corporate communications.
- Excellent facilitation, negotiation and consensus-building abilities.
- Proven project management, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal communications, collaboration and relationship-building skills.
- Clear business acumen, work ethic, integrity and 'whatever it takes¿ mentality.
- Consults with internal clients to interpret business issues, solve complex problems, identify creative solutions and recommend best practices.
- Applies extensive marketing and communications expertise, and has full knowledge of other related disciplines.
- Represents the organization as the prime contact on assigned projects and earns a reputation as an expert on assigned subject matter.
- Works independently, with guidance in only the most complex situations, generally performing exemplary work without much direction, while exercising considerable latitude in determining the objectives of a given assignment and requiring only long-term reviews of completed work.
- Ability to lead multiple projects simultaneously, guiding the successful completion of major programs.
- Ability to sell a vision, align key stakeholders and communicate up, down and across the organization.
- Ability to drive clear decisions and proactively communicate with all stakeholders.
- Focus on impact and results.
- Ability to work under extreme pressure and strict timelines, and to thrive in a fast-paced, high demand environment.
- Superior time management and computer skills, including PowerPoint, Word, SharePoint, Excel, Project, Visio.
Express Scripts is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, nationality, ancestry, age, disability or status as a disabled veteran or veteran of the Vietnam era, pregnancy, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, citizenship or membership in any other legally protected class.
None of the questions in this application are intended to elicit information regarding any protected characteristics, nor imply any limitation, illegal preferences or discrimination based upon non-job-related information or protected characteristics.
Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation and, depending on position requirements, a Department of Defense background investigation. AA/EOE.
- 2 years ago - save job
Express Scripts is a Fortune 25 company and is the largest pharmacy benefit manager in the U.S.