Drayer Physical Therapy Institute® is seeking a Physical Therapist (PT) for an opportunity in the Georgetown, KY area.
The Staff Physical Therapist’s role is to perform physical therapy treatments, evaluations, and related services as established by state law. The Physical Therapist’s work is performed with considerable independence within corporate policies, state laws, and APTA guidelines. The Physical Therapist’s successful work performance requires initiative in supervisory skills as well as the ability to interpret and implement changes to resolve a variety of problems.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Licensed or license-eligible by your state.
- 2 to 5 years experience preferred
- Must possess the ability to relate to and work well with patients, peers, and supervisors.
- Must possess exceptional communication skills.
- Previous physical therapy experience in an outpatient setting is desired but not essential.
- Able to work a flexible schedule which may include evenings, weekends, and holidays
Drayer Physical Therapy Institute® (DPTI) is committed to providing the most effective, clinically superior rehabilitation services possible to our patients. We do this through our most valuable resource, our employees, by investing in their professional growth, and empowering them to do the right thing for their patients every day. Through a firm commitment to our patients and employees, DPTI is leading the way to good health – it is our business.