From specialty retail to large-scale master planning, Callison applies holistic design to a
diverse range of projects and markets around the world. We form collaborative
relationships with top-tier brands and developers and provide expertise in areas such as
sustainability, design technology, branding and real estate strategy. This empowers us
to create environments that exceed business goals, inspire communities
and provide emotional returns for users.
Callison is currently seeking Architectural Interior Designer for our Global Commercial practice
group. This is an experienced interior designer with responsibility for interior design development
including interpreting, organizing, executing and coordinating design for interior spaces.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Formulates project approach with senior interior designer or manager and establishes design parameters.
- Generates and develops interior design concepts using a variety of graphic techniques
- Participates in design strategy sessions and presentations; coordinates overall design concept/process consistent with project’s program, budget and time constraints.
- Coordinates color/material and furniture selection
- Conducts space programming, analysis and space planning activities.
- Responds to input and changes to project parameters by developing alternative designs; maintains concept continuity.
- Acts as liaison between senior interior designers and other support designers
- Participates in client meeting and presentations as needed.
- 2 years ago - save job
Callison provides planning and design services to retail, hospitality, mixed-use, healthcare and corporate clients throughout the world....