- Responsible for major, mission-critical applications development and maintenance of core systems and projects with the main focus being SAP configuration and functional design of RICEFWreports/Interfaces/Conversions/Extensions/Forms/Workflow) objects within the SAP
(employees, contractor, vendors) and a budget and/or staff equivalent to $3-5 million or more, in multiple businesses. Responsible for project resource management.
- Work with Business Systems Analyst to provide input on technical action plan for projects.
- Ensure adherance to systems development life cycle (SDLC) and architecture guidelines.
- Oversee systems initiatives for multiple business units, a technical staff of 10 to 30+
- Maintain client relationships in multiple businesses. May manage external vendor relationships.
- Participate in the preparation and administration of staff performance appraisals and reviews by collecting, compiling and preparing employee appraisals and recommending training courses for subordinates.
- Ability to lead a team designing, developing and supporting the SAP configuration and functional design of RICEFW(Reports/Interfaces/Conversions/Extensions/Forms/Workflow) objects within the SAP modules
and participation of other IT teams, as needed, to deliver high quality application solutions and support.
- Experience configuring SAP modules (FI/CO/CD/RI)
- Understand and operate under budgetary guidelines and manage expenditures according to budget.
- Manage a portfolio of small to medium projects; responsible to meet project objectives and stay within scope, monitor and track progress to plan, and manage team work assignments.
- Adhere to agreed upon scope, timelines, and budgets; ensure successful outcomes through proficient time management and resolution of issues.
- Partner with peers when coordinating initiatives across functional areas; secure the involvement
in the implementation and/or maintenance of application modules.
- Establish formal relationships and service level agreements with customers and suppliers.
- Consult with customers across multiple sites, multiple disciplines, and multiple countries to develop IS tactics that support and enhance the business strategies.
- Demonstrate proficiency in areas of business continuity, security and data privacy; ensures systems are designed and built with appropriate levels of protection.
- Identify and evaluate new technologies that can provide competitive business value and marketplace advantage; consult with customers to develop technological assessments and vendor due-diligence; assess new technology return, readiness, risks and relevance.
- Advocate and enforce applicable standards, policies, procedures, and best practices
American International Group - 17 months ago
Even to this day American International Group (AIG) is one of the world's largest insurance firms. While it held the spotlight...