This position exists to oversee the following financial planning and analysis functions for internal manufacturing and the Americas Sourcing office: make vs. buy analysis; financial analysis to support Western hemisphere footwear production; KPI tracking; 3rd Way financial analysis; Fabric Materials Excellence strategy analysis and financial support; and various other special projects. Establish control-related standards and procedures.
Years of Related Professional Experience: 5+ yrs.
BS/BA in Finance or Accounting
MBA, CPA, CMA and international experience a plus.
Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred
Ability to travel
Ability to adapt to change
Strong professional presence
Ability to make decisions independently
Strong analytical ability
Strong modeling skills (excel, mathematical, etc)
Must be able to travel
·Responsible for all Make vs. Buy analysis
2. Financial support for Footwear (Western Hemisphere)
3. Financial support for Engineering - including project tracking
4. KPIs - responsbile for COGS worksheet (actual, budgeting, forecasting), responsible for creating/maintaining manufacturing S&OP in partnership with S&OP lead, responsible for strategy tracking for projects related to VFSLA
5. 3rd Way Financial support - Assist factories in understanding their financials, capacity, etc.
6. Support for the “40” internal manufacturing initiative including - preparation of WEAs, establish KPIs, etc
7. Support Procurement through - assisting with current cotton tracking & cost information for fabrics, establish other KPI’s related to fabric and analyzing components that impact fabric cost (air freight, lead times, etc) and implementing controls related to procurement contracts, etc.
8. Participate in North Amercia Fabric iniitatives
9. Support VFSLA tax structure
VF Corporation - 13 months ago
The movie Fast Times at Ridgemont High put Vans sneakers on the map, but the company owes its current popularity to the fashion sense of...