Mobile Unit Assistant I / Driver
Are you are looking for a new challenge and for work that you can really feel good about? Check out this opportunity for Mobile Unit Assistant.
We are the American Red Cross and we are looking for awesome people to join our life saving team as a driver of our larger vehicles. The work our drivers do is a critical step in our life saving mission. As a driver you provide for the delivery and return of blood products and materials to internal and external customers.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required of staff so classified.
- Drive a variety of vehicles to transport required supplies, equipment, blood products and samples, as well as staff when needed, to and from mobile sites.
- Assist in routine donor room activities as needed.
- Demonstrate excellence in customer service and public relations to promote a positive image of the American Red Cross Biomedical Services.
Final candidates are subject to a pre-employment background screening and drug test.
- CDL B Driver's license.
- A good driving record.
- Previous truck driving experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Excellent verbal communication and public relations skills are required.
This is a entry level position with pay rate starting at $11.00.
Please apply online at www.americanredcross.apply2jobs.com
When you join the Red Cross, you will enjoy many rewards including competitive pay, comprehensive benefits, opportunity for advancement and the gratification of making a real difference. We invite you to join us!
The American Red Cross is an equal opportunity employer (EOE/AA).
American Red Cross - 2 years ago
The humanitarian mission of the American Red Cross connects us to people and communities across the nation and around the world. The common...