1. Work in ADVANTEX, and host systems to ensure system synchronization.
2. Ensure work is dispatched to meet commitments to customers.
3. Move jobs for schedule changes (Illness, Cable Cut, Etc.)
4. Exception Management
5. Dispatch unassigned jobs
6. Manage escalation requests.
7. Process referrals.
8. Conduct area and sub-area clean-up per state-LAT/LONG corrections
9. Dispatch special circuit
10. Support general work ticket process
11. Ensure techs that have time assigned time to them are logging in
12. Provide future dispatching
13. Create ADVANTEX jobs as needed
14. Conduct host system clean-up (Ex. MARTENS, TRACS, Ensemble)
15. Monitor technician work schedules and order processing (In conjunction with APS).
16. Technician support.
17. Create patterns for outages
18. Dispatch in accordance with M&P and field’s CSP.
19. Analyze daily forecasts.
20. Root cause analysis for miss commitments
21. Work in SA to schedule adhocs and tech skill sets.
22. Obtain or exceed internal department objectives for key service measures
23. Possesses basic computer skills, good oral and written communication and strong customer service skills.
24. Understands, supports and demonstrates unifying principles
1. High School diploma or GED required.
2. Basic computer, keyboard, and typing skills are required.
3. Knowledge of telephone industry and the customer order process helpful.
4. Good organizational and multi-tasking skills.
5. Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
6. Ability to work overtime, holidays and weekends, if needed.
7. Ability to problem solve and RCA
8. Knowledge in Ensemble, Martens, TRACS, WFMVIEW, and NIBS
9. Excellent customer service and ability to work in a 24x7 call center that includes working a rotating schedule that will include weekend, holidays, overtime/nights when needed
10. Experience with MS-Word & MS-Excel applications
CenturyLink is an industry-leading provider of communications, high speed Internet and entertainment services from coast to coast. Our combination of business and residential service solutions – including home and wireless voice solutions and digital television – provide innovative solutions to our customers. CenturyLink is proud to be a participant in the U.S. General Services Administration Networx program, the largest communications services contract in the world. CenturyLink offers you the opportunity to develop and cultivate your career as we lead the communications industry into the future.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
CenturyLink - 30+ days ago
CenturyLink is the third largest telecommunications company in the United States and is recognized as a leader in the network services marke...