POSITION SUMMARY: (Briefly describes in the broadest terms what the position was created to accomplish) Successful development into business insurance (employee benefits, property |
casualty and risk management consulting). Sales professional generating new business opportunities.
Alper's Sales Associate will learn business insurance essentials, become licensed and will target new business opportunities partnered with experienced Sales Professionals. Sales Associate mentored actively by the President / Chief Sales Officer in the Alper Sales Academy.
Education: College Degree Established record of success in chosen endeavorsKey Competencies:
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: (Duties which must be performed by anyone in this position)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Disciplined and dedicated
- Good organization and time management skills
- Ability to work as an individual within a team setting
- Good computer skills; Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Valid Drivers' License
Generate new business ProspectsCreate qualified first appointmentsPartner with experienced Sales Professionals to transform qualified Prospects into new ClientsBuild pipeline of ongoing Prospects (consistent, constant, focused, on-going business)Insurance education training
RELATIONSHIPS: Direct Reports: N/ARelationships:
1. Internal - Management, Marketing and Sales Team
2. External - Prospects, Clients, Insurance Providers
C. Decision Making Authority/Limitations1. Professional and administrative decisions within the scope of the position.
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL ENVIRONMENT:
- Typical interior/office work environment
- Some travel required to Prospect / Client and Client location
Established in 1966, Alper Services understood that to be a great insurance broker meant more than just getting low premiums. It meant...