Web / Interactive Development;
A downtown digital agency is looking for an effective Interactive Project Manager to manage multiple web-based projects onsite across multiple platforms. Much of the position entails maintaining a high level of client service while overseeing project progress from concept through completion in regards to schedule, budget, best practices, etc. He or she is also responsible for managing a team of developers and designers and ensuring project plans are met as expected. This is a wonderful opportunity for an organized, detail-driven leader and could potentially lead to a fulltime position for the right candidate.
Start & Duration
- Working knowledge of source control management tools including SVN and DiffMerge
- Proficient with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project, Basecamp, Keynote, Numbers and Pages
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Ability to travel on occasion to office in the suburbs
- At least 5 years experience as a Product, Program or Project Manager in interactive web development and/or online marketing and advertising efforts
- BA or MA in Business Administration, Computer Science, Marketing or related field
- Professional certification, (PMP) a plus
August 29th; through end of year with possibility of fulltime
Job Ref: 33697
iCIMS Social Distribution - 2 years ago
Artisan Talent is a unique interactive, creative, and technical staffing agency. At Artisan, top job-seekers find the best freelance and...