Responsible for creating the framework for delivering a unified team webpage for one of our major Strategic Business Units (SBU) that will be leveraged across the entire team.
• Review and analyze info that is currently stored in the various SBU webpages.
• Collaborate with each of the leads of the SBU analyzing data on the hard drives, shared drive and any other area that might house SBU specific information
• Create recommendations on how to establish a unified team webpage which provides more organized consolidation of data
• End goal would be to create a unified SBU page that also has a repository of presentations that can be filed with data that shows date, subject, who presented etc. This would provide important historical information to ensure we do not have to recreate the wheel on presentations.
- High School Diploma or Equiv required. Ideal skills include:
- Ability to quickly learn and apply basic or new concepts.
- Solid knowledge of basic principles in specified field or profession. Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to gather business requirements, design, test and work with developers to ensure proper launch of the website
- Strong analytical and project management skills
CSG Systems - 18 months ago