Swine Nutritionist /Technical Specialist
Cargill is a unique place to grow your career, your experience and your abilities.
Every day, we grow our reputation as a leading international producer of food, agricultural, financial and industrial products and services. We take pride in our global reach, ability to contribute, and strong work ethics and values.
Founded in 1865, Cargill is a privately held company and employs 142,000 people in 65 countries with annual revenues in excess of $133.9 billion. Through innovation, creativity and teamwork, we are transforming entire markets and
people’s lives worldwide, and we can have the same impact on your career. Discover how we can be Better Together at www.cargill.com.
Provimi North America, a Cargill company, is a leader in providing nutrition solutions to meat, milk and egg producers. We are looking for a Swine Nutritionist /Technical Specialist to support the service needs of a growing customer base. This position will serve a key role in the technical team and will be based at the Brookville, Ohio Headquarters.
Travel for this position is estimated to be around 40%.
- Being a key member of account teams, providing technical expertise for customers.
- Providing field and phone support for ration formulation & evaluation, troubleshooting swine nutrition and management problems.
- Developing farm specific feeding programs to meet customer needs.
- Influencing research design and priorities based on the needs of customers for information and answers.
- Ph.D. in swine nutrition or related technical field, or have a DVM and training experience in swine nutrition.
- Demonstrate the skills to understand the interactions between nutrition and pig performance and develop farm specific solutions to optimize customer results.
- Be a high energy, well organized team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Be willing to travel throughout the United States with occasional international trips.
Cargill is an EEO/AA employer.
- 3+ years of experience in the field
Research and Development
Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. Together with farmers, customers,...