Treating seniors with the compassion and quality of home care they deserve is not only part of the mission of Senior Home Care; it is at the very core of everything we do. Each year, the divisions of Senior Home Care deliver care to more than 50,000 seniors with personalized home health care programs created with the individual and their specific needs in mind.
We are currently looking to add a dynamic Temporary Central Intake Clerical Support member to our team.
The Central Intake Clerical Support position is responsible for verifying and entering Patient Referral and Insurance Information for Central Intake for the company. Must also uphold and embody Senior Home Care’s 5 Commandments for Exceptional Customer Service.
• Responsible for verifying Medicare, Medicaid and Private Insurance.
• Responsible for entering referral data into Excel.
• Responsible for retrieving Patient Care Representative information from Goldmine.
• Responsible for scanning and naming of referrals into scanned file folders.
• Handling of manually filed referral data and verification that each is held on the scanned files folder.
• Verification of MD license and specialty as associated with LSBME and UPIN (unique physician identification number) per online website.
• Entry of UPIN specialty and license expiration dates into Patron Practitioner page.
• Entry of patient data into Patron.
• Calls to agency regarding impending referral information.
• Participate in appropriate continuing education as may be requested by Management.
• Minimum high school diploma or equivalent.
• Minimum of 2 years experience in an office environment handling data entry, filing, etc.
• Experience in medical billing, Medicaid processing, Patron data entry, and case management beneficial.