All managers are not created equal. Amarr Managers are a cut above. We are not Supervisors, but Business Leaders. Knowledge is good, but the application and execution of knowledge is more important. We differentiate between Supervisors and Leaders. Supervisors know what to do. Leaders execute. Those who do not apply training and execute on job duties do not make the cut. Only a select few become Amarr Leaders.
Not paid on performance? Amarr is a performance driven company. Therefore, we pay on meeting and exceeding performance. We have monthly and annual incentive plans based on performance.
Are your promotion opportunities based on length of service or internal politics? Amarr is seeking career minded Leaders. Those hired go through training, accept leadership roles at our Door Centers, get more training, and become district, regional, and executive Leaders. Your actions dictate your growth. Execution & Accountability, not length of service promote people in Amarr.
Tired of travel? Working weekends? Amarr managers work Monday - Friday generally 40-50+ hours per week. Travel only required during training and organizational meetings.
We are seeking business minded people who have a knack for managing people, products, and service. Every manager who is selected to join Amarr goes through a 6-12 month intensive business leadership-training program. It is here where Leaders are identified.
What will Amarr require of me?
• Dedication to learning
• 6-12 months in training
• Aggressive outlook on training. Those who sit idle will be idle.
• Live our Culture. Exhibit o Integrity o Impact o Initiative o Improvement o Involvement
• Able to relocate after training (within 6-12 months from hire date)
Want to join one of the fastest growing most respected companies in the building materials industry? Apply today if you think you’ve got what it takes to make the cut. Here's what your training will encompass:
• Assist in location warehousing and production phases (loading, unloading, etc.)
• Assist in administrative and business functions. Performs tasks as directed
• Develop and administer inventory controls
• Ensure performance of priority requests, which affect production, sales or service
• Assist with work and production schedules
• Performs coordinating task in absence of General Manager or Service Manager
• Maintain and practice company safety policies and procedures
• Inventory Management
• Quality Assurance
• Provide excellent customer service
• Perform other duties as required
Are you qualified?
• Must be able to relocate nationwide between 6 to 12 months after being hired (company provides relocation)
• Must pass drug test and extensive criminal background investigation
• A "go getter" attitude and willingness to work hard
• A desire to become an Amarr Manager and run your own Door Center
Amarr Garage Doors - 22 months ago
This company is really into garage sales. Amarr designs, manufactures, and distributes garage doors for residential and commercial...