Winebow Inc., a prestigious importer and distributor of wines and spirits from around the world seeks a Sales Manager for New Jersey. This position requires extensive travel throughout the State.
As a Manager you will be responsible for:
1. Forming relationships and building distribution in on-premise accounts throughout the State.
2. Maintaining strong relationships with established customers, while growing incremental business in their establishment.
3. Cold calling on on-premise accounts currently not being serviced by Winebow to establish strong relationships and grow our wine sales and market share.
Successful candidates will have:
1. Strong on-premise contacts throughout the State.
2. 7 plus years experience as a wine Sales Manager for a New Jersey Wine Distributor.
3. Management experience preferred.
4. Strong wine knowledge, especially with Italian, Spanish, South American and California wines, is required.
Winebow offers a competitive salary with bonus and expense allowance. Winebow provides benefits to include medical, dental, prescription drug, life, AD&D, short and long term disability, paid holidays, vacation, personal and sick time and a 401k with discretionary match.
Interested candidates should submit resumes WITH SALARY REQUIREMENTS to email@example.com. Only resumes with salary requirements will be considered. Please include SMNJ in the subject line.
We appreciate your interest in employment opportunities with Winebow Inc. Unfortunately we can only consider individuals whose background and work experience meet the requirements for this position.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.