The CSI Senior Project Manager is responsible for the successful scheduling, tracking, and implementation of Ericsson CSI complex projects supporting key customer deliverables to the highest customer satisfaction, while driving Cost, Quality, and Timeliness.
· Improve profitability and customer satisfaction by managing large and complex CSI projects.
· Participate and secure during the pre sales the correct evaluation of resources (hardware, software and human) and efforts to deliver a project within the time and budget.
· Evaluate risks during the pre sales and create mitigation plan to be executed during the delivery phase.
· Follow the sales process
· Accountable for planning, prioritizing and executing a project by working with Account Managers, Operations and Product Managers, and customers. This includes project procurement, integration, time, cost, scope, planning and initiation.
· Develop required project documentation identifying project goals and tasks and generating assignments consistent to meet objectives.
· Establish change management procedures, including evaluation and communication for project duration.
· Develop reporting strategy for project.
· Look for Core 3 participation and co-lead; have the ability to organize and lead a matrixed project team.
· Maintain clear communication with customers regarding mutual expectations and monitors customer satisfaction.
· Build business relationships beyond the project environment.
· Provide feedback and focus to all team members.
· Take responsibility for project and actively execute to project plan while maintaining quality standards.
· Ensure all commitments are met in accordance with project goals/objectives.
· Demonstrate control of equipment deliveries, service costs, project activities and customer hand-over requirements.
· Reporting on project financial and schedule progress based upon project goals.
· Ensure strategy for cost control is used.
· Perform risk management.
· Manage change, formulate action plans, mitigate risk to minimize schedule delays and costs.
· Actively take advantage of change opportunities and recommends new or revised strategies for project integration.
· Effectively manage closure of project through customer final acceptance. Ensure an on-time and in-budget project.
· Understand and assure quality standards are met on assigned deliverables.
· Evaluate and communicate final project status.
· Utilize contract information to maximize success of project.
· Actively identify efficiencies for future implementations.
· Actively use project methods, processes and tools
· Work within defined framework or responsibility.
· Drive the use of project document control and management
Key Skills for the job
· Business skills should include excellent leadership & negotiation skills.
· Strong customer orientation, excellent conflict management skills, excellent analytical & problem solving capability.
· Excellent communication skills both oral and written, a strong business minded consultative approach with focus on profitability & margin.
Practical experience in the following tools: MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Project, PROPS-C, SAP, MORE tool.
· Viewed as a project management expert.
· Bachelors degree, preferably in a science, business or telecommunications discipline, or a minimum of eight years of progressive experience in a related field.
· Six to eight years of proven project management success in complex CSI Projects.
· Highly developed working knowledge of business process, including sales and delivery.
· Good knowledge of Ericsson products.
· Strong financial knowledge/training.
· Current PMP certification or is actively pursuing professional project management certification (PMP), recommended to be complete within 1 year.
· Excellent understanding of Consulting and System Integration products deployment and integration.
· Demonstrate working knowledge of PM processes.
· Ability to learn quickly and function with minimum supervision.
· Independent, self-motivated, strong initiative, well organized & structured, logical & analytical and able to be a good team player and must have a strong customer focus.
· Travel availability abroad.
· Fluent in English.
· Good Spanish.
Ericsson is the driving force behind the Networked Society and is a world leader in communications technology and services. Our long-term...