Marketing/PR/Social Media Associate needed for a leading developer of Health, Wellness, Beauty and Anti-Aging Consumer Products company.
Assist the Director of Marketing in facilitation of multi-media advertising, PR, and social media campaigns as it relates to the creation of content, production of digital assets, and monitoring of analytics.
- Contribute blog posts that reflect the brand’s spirit and public interest initiatives, and drive consumer engagement. Generate buzz through viral marketing initiatives as well as drive external link development.
- Establish metrics for multiple social media channel i.e blogs, Twitter, Facebook, newsletters, and etc.
- Identify existing and emerging tools needed to increase following, and build awareness for brands and their social media entities.
- Help in the creation, development, management, and updating of all company websites including the ability to properly code html language for minor updates, price changes, and etc.
- Some assistance in the development of banner ads, and other promotions on all sites.
- Work with team to continually evolve/upgrade company promotional materials, sales materials, and websites to competitively compete digitally, and functionally in this ever changing technological landscape.
- Establish consistency of message across multiple networks with Marketing Director to ensure proper messaging is being published online.
- Proactively search for opportunities to grow the brand by partnering with like brands, celebrities, organizations and events.
- Minimum 2 years consumer marketing/social media/journalism/web design preferably in Beauty/Health/Lifestyle brands. Passion for social media and social networking.
- Understanding of the following areas: brand marketing, PR, advertising, promotions/sweepstakes, event planning, social media, and intermediate web knowledge to include html5, CSS3, java script, QR codes and the like.
- Strong project management and web skills. Thorough knowledge of search engine optimization and search engine-marketing fundamentals.
- Strong communication skills (verbal, written, and interpersonal).
- Independent self-starter; ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. Must be both creative and strategic thinking and have a result-oriented mind.
- Internet and technology advocate who understands key technologies currently used for social media. Ability to stay on top of new media trends and technology.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suites, In Design, MS Office, and advanced layout/editorial skills in such programs.
- BS/BA required
Please reply to this job posting with your resume and cover letter with “Marketing Associate” in the subject line. Bainbridge & Knight is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.
JobHost - 3 years ago
copy to clipboard