HEALTHCARE ADVISORY SERVICES CONSULTING ASSOCIATE
Position Will Start in Summer 2013
Position Description The McGladrey Midwest Regional Healthcare Consulting (MRHC) Group is an integrated health care consulting group that provides regulatory, strategy, and operations focused services to healthcare organizations throughout the country. The MRHC group consists of approximately thirty-five members with more than 500 years of combined experience located in Colorado, Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, Minnesota and Missouri. We are currently seeking qualified Staff Consultant candidates for our Davenport, Iowa or St. Louis, Missouri locations.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working with our clients' decision makers to develop ongoing relationships to build confidence and client loyalty.
- Assist project manager in scoping and planning multiple projects.
- Maintain / develop a high degree of expertise in Medicare, Medicaid and third-party reimbursement procedures and reports.
- Ability to analyze and communicate financial and operational data to management for decision-making and strategic planning.
- 4 year degree in accounting, finance, business or other related field.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills, project management, organization, prioritization, and follow-up skills.
- Strong financial and business acumen.
- Strong skills in critical thinking, problem identification and resolution and process improvement.
- Willingness to travel (30%-50%).
- Must be a team player; demonstrate attention to detail; well developed problem solving skills; and able to work independently.
- Ability to articulate, write and present information in a clear and understandable manner- Strong computer skills, including MS Office- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented - Motivated to work in a fast-paced environment- Natural aptitude for solving problems- Self-starter who can work independently with minimal supervision- Driven to exceed client expectations- Ability to balance multiple priorities - Desire to learn and grow- Strong organizational skills
You set your sights high. So does McGladrey. Imagine what we will achieve together. You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to make a difference. You can do that and more at McGladrey. McGladrey is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective. You are ready to make an immediate impact. Visit mcgladrey.com/decision to learn why a career at McGladrey is the right decision for you. Prepare for your future by joining the McGladrey Talent Community today! By setting one-time custom job alerts now, with the ability to modify them as your career interests evolve, you will be the first to know of opportunities you might be interested in when it comes time to advance your career.
About McGladrey McGladrey LLP is the fifth largest U.S. provider of assurance, tax and consulting services, with nearly 6,500 professionals and associates in more than 70 offices nationwide. McGladrey is a licensed CPA firm, and is the U.S. member of RSM International, the sixth largest network of independent accounting, tax and consulting firms worldwide. For more information, visit www.mcgladrey.com, follow our Careers Blog, like our Facebook Careers page, follow us on Twitter, and/or connect with us on LinkedIn. EEO/AA
You have high expectations for yourself and your career. So does McGladrey. Imagine what we will achieve together.
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. McGladrey is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience McGladrey. Experience the power of being understood.™
Location Street Address :
City : Davenport
State : IA
Region : Full Time
Position Type : Experienced
Job Type : Experienced
Degree Required : Bachelor
Travel Required : Yes
Relocation Eligible : No
Sponsor candidates who are not eligible to work in US: No
Requisition ID : SPMC9914
McGladrey - 19 months ago
McGladrey & Pullen, LLP operates under the McGladrey brand as the fifth largest U.S. provider of assurance, tax and consulting services,...