Genesis Rehabilitation Services is looking for remarkable Physical Therapists. At Genesis Rehabilitation Services, you can really care for your patients – and your thoughts, opinions and expertise will always be respected. Our patient ratios are smaller. Our centers are state-of-the-art. Our benefits package is outstanding. And our regular shifts help you balance your career and your personal life.
Genesis HealthCare operates more than 200 skilled nursing centers in 13 states, and offers rehabilitation services to nearly 1,000 health care facilities in 25 states. And right now, we have opportunities near you. So apply today. For a remarkable PT, it’s a remarkable opportunity.
As a Physical Therapist at Genesis Rehabilitation Services, you will:
As one of the nation’s largest long-term care and rehabilitation providers, we offer a generous and wide-ranging compensation package from day one, including:
- Use the latest assessment tools, clinical interventions and treatments with outpatient, short-term rehabilitation and long-term inpatient populations
- Teach skills that diminish or correct pathologies and restore, reinforce and enhance the performance of physical tasks
- Provide range-of-motion, strengthening and functional training to patients following joint replacement surgery to help them achieve independence in ADL and leisure activities
- Develop safe and effective exercise programs that improve function and reduce the risk of fractures in patients with osteoporosis
- Educate patients diagnosed with a variety of illnesses to better understand and manage their conditions
- Use discharge planning skills to promote independence, maximize function and return patients to their homes
Interested in Traveling? Call to learn more about the Genesis Rehab Services internal traveler program, The Passport Program!
- Medical/dental/vision insurances
- Company-paid life insurance and short-term disability
- Voluntary insurance programs
- 401(k) Program
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Continuing Education Programs
- Leadership Training Program
- Pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts
- Extensive paid leave for holidays
- Service awards
- Generous Elder Care benefit for family members
Requirements for PTs:
- You must be a graduate of a Physical Therapy program accredited by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education
- You must be eligible for or have successfully completed the NPTE
- You must be licensed and/or eligible for licensure as required by the state of practice.