Job Number: nest-00029373
Relocation: Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
Assist in the efficient and smooth operational functioning of the Human Resources department. Provide administrative and clerical support to the Director of Human Resources and Department. This position is responsible for the administrative functioning of the department as well as providing HR support and follow-up to the associates and their requests, coordinating various HR assignments and projects.
The primary responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
' Process Employee Action Forms in a timely and accurate manner. Ensure accuracy of salary calculations, job titles/codes, approvals, departmental budgets and follow-up as necessary. Coordinate, organize, and facilitate HR processes related to Leave of Absences, new hire, termination, severance & settlement agreements, and exit interviews and other processes as required.
' Provide administrative support to the Director of HR and HR team including maintaining department files, answering phone calls, preparation of reports / spreadsheets, making travel arrangements, preparing expense reports, scheduling / coordinating meetings, preparing presentations, handling incoming & outgoing mail, maintain office supplies, and processing P.O.s/vendor payments.
' Projects and responsibilities as assigned, including Very Best Awards, announcements, rosters, periodic or special reports, organizational charts, annual projects such as assisting in coordination / review of PDG, Merit and APEX, and activities and events
' Responsible to manage division employee files (new hires, transfers, terminations, promotions etc) by ensuring files are secured and updated as needed. Audit and maintain division I-9 records.
' Respond to routine inquiries regarding benefits, HR, and corporate policies and procedures, Paid Time Off issues, and divisional activities, and provide the appropriate resources to address the issues in question.
REQUIREMENTS AND MINIMUM EDUCATION LEVEL:
2 - 4 years of clerical experience.
Bachelors degree highly preferred.
Experience in a corporate environment. Prior human resources experience preferred.
Understands and has the ability to learn the role and responsibilities of the position, including:
including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Visio.
- Exercise and maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
- Thorough understanding of the company HR policies and practices or ability to gain such knowledge.
- Use of excellent time management, prioritization and interpersonal skills.
- Candidate must have strong computer skills, proficient in the use of Microsoft Office programs
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Detail-oriented team player with ability to handle multiple projects in fast-paced environment.
- Ability to interact with all levels of management.
- Act and make independent and discretionary judgment.
- Good math and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of PeopleSoft and SAP helpful as well as the ability to learn new computer programs.
Nestle - 8 months ago
Nestlé is the world's largest food and nutrition company. Founded and headquartered in Vevey, Switzerland, Nestlé originated i...