Globe University, Sioux Falls campus seeks individuals interested in teaching coursework in the Medical Assistant program. This is a part-time residential position.
Ideal candidates are patient, well-prepared and passionate about their discipline and have a desire to contribute to the training of our next generation of professionals. We operate on a quarterly calendar, with courses running for 11 weeks. This position is ideal for working professionals who wish to add a second source of income as well as for career instructors/trainers.
Ideal candidates possess the following qualities:
- student-centered teaching philosophy
- strong written and verbal communication skills, with a focus on quick response time
- effective problem-solving and interpersonal skills
- demonstrated ability to learn and use technology quickly and adeptly
- adaptability; able to succeed in a fast-paced and ever-changing work environment
- passion and enthusiasm for discipline or area of profession
- Associate's degree or higher in a clinical discipline; RN, NP, PA, MD, DO or CMA (AAMA)
- 3 years experinece in a clinic setting
- Teaching experience preferred
South Dakota State Government - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard -