MTS Systems Corporation is a leading global supplier of test systems and solutions that help researchers and manufacturers design, develop and improve products and structures. MTS testing solutions have measured the mechanical properties of materials, components and structures in the automotive, aerospace, biomedical, civil seismic, energy and material science industries for several decades. With our technology, ingenuity and passion, we help our customers drive product innovation.
We are seeking a Senior Marketing Communications Specialist to develop plans for, and coordinate the implementation of, Marketing Communications programs, including the creation of communications plans, marketing collateral, advertising, direct marketing campaigns, Web content and other promotional efforts with an express aim of generating demand for MTS products and services. This role will be specific to MTS Service Marketing.
In this role you will:
- Create effective programs and compelling campaigns with measureable results.
- Collaborate with marketing and selling team members to create market messaging and strategic communications plans, serving as a Marketing Communications consultant for assigned markets and/or product areas.
- Engage with external and internal resources to build technical knowledge, as well as work with Market Management to understand the market opportunities. Use this knowledge to develop messaging with the appropriate degree of technical and promotional sophistication for the intended audiences.
- Work closely with global marketing team to ensure marketing programs are designed to meet objectives, and are delivered on time and on budget.
- Plan and develop marketing materials with the Creative Services team, including literature, Web content, direct marketing, newsletters, customer case studies, product launch programs, tradeshows, seminars, and other materials. Responsible for writing content and copy editing as appropriate.
- Stay current on the latest technical, legal, and social trends in the fields of Marketing Communications, advertising, and public relations.
- Bachelor's degree with emphasis in Communications or equivalent
- 5 years’ experience in Marketing or Communications, preferably in a high tech environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- International marketing experience a plus
- Service marketing experience a plus
- Ability to work well with a diverse group of people
Are you ready for a challenging, fast-paced environment within a global marketing team? Apply today!
*LI- SG 1
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer/M/F/V/D
E-mail and password are case sensitive. Forgot your password?
For assistance, please see the Applicant Guide ,
or send an email to EmploymentCoordinator@mts.com
For Special Accommodation, click here .
Information about Security
© 2007 | All Rights Reserved. | Powered by HRsmart | Human Resources Software
MTS Systems Corporation - 17 months ago
In this world nothing is certain but death and taxes -- and those things tested by MTS Systems. The company produces testing systems that...