Our Engineering team is looking for a Senior Java Engineer to perform a 6-8 week contract. This engineer will architect a scalable Java platform to support e-commerce transactions. This role is helping to drive the handling of merchant business intelligence.
The main duties of the Java Engineer will be:
- Architecting a Java-based server to handle e-commerce transactions and communicate with a Ruby on Rails platform.
- Leading and mentoring junior Java team members the ins and outs of the system you create.
- Expert knowledge of server side Java development
- Expert knowledge of the Spring framework
- Seasoned experience with Tomcat/Jetty Web Servers
- Experienced with Linux, Ubuntu a plus
- Familiarity with MySQL5
- Prior development with Ruby a plus
- Familiarity with AWS a plus
- Experience mentoring other engineers
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science
- Minimum five years experience within Java
Email resume to:
Mitchell Forrer, Recruiting Manager
Mitchell@gopago.com | GoPago, Inc.
You may also apply via the 'I'm Interested' button below.
GoPago - 19 months ago