Bayer HealthCare (BHC) makes an important contribution to human and animal health with its innovative products and by researching new therapeutic approaches promoting science for a better life throughout everything that we do. Our Specialty Pharmaceutical business ranks among the top 10 specialty pharmaceutical companies worldwide. Our global research and development is focused in five distinct areas: Diagnostic Imaging, Hematology/Cardiology, Oncology, Specialized Therapeutics, and Women's Healthcare. As a specialty pharmaceuticals company, we focus our efforts in areas of high unmet medical need and where we can have the most impact. Our Medical Care division consists of Diabetes Care and Radiology and Interventional. The Diabetes Care division is one of the largest blood glucose monitoring businesses in the world, supporting customers in 100 countries. Radiology and Interventional is the world's leading supplier of contrast agents and injection systems for diagnostic and therapeutic medical procedures. The business also supplies mechanical systems for removing thrombi from blood vessels. Our Consumer Care business is a top competitor in many important product categories including analgesics, cough and cold, and nutritionals. More than 3,000 employees support 14 manufacturing sites in 11 countries dedicated to ensuring the delivery of a secure, high-quality, cost-effective supply of our products around the world. Our Animal Health business in North America is dedicated to making the world a better place for our veterinary customers, their clients, and the animals we all hold dear. Procurement We offer a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefit programs. In addition to a competitive base salary, you will be eligible for an array of innovative rewards and recognition programs, variable pay and incentive opportunities as well as benefits coverage beginning on your first day of employment. We are committed to helping our employees maintain a healthy balance between their responsibilities at work and home. You will be eligible for paid time off programs, paid company holidays, flexible work options and numerous site conveniences. We are also committed to supporting your professional development through career ladders, training programs, tuition assistance and professional association events.
If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, we encourage you to explore how you can make a difference at Bayer by applying now.
To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes. The incumbent will:
The successful candidate is required to possess the following:
- Assists systems leadership in the creation and maintenance of data warehousing strategies that are developed and deployed as business intelligence tools for BHC CLSC users.
- Develops subject matter expertise regarding current and future processes within business intelligence and leads in the implementation and continuing support of BHC CLSC transaction and business intelligence systems. This will consist of, but not be limited to the following:
- Perform and coordinate resolution of CLSC reporting and transaction processing issues with O & I, BBTS.
- Lead and perform in the development, support, and analysis of reporting from multiple data sources and reporting tools.
- Data table design, structure and maintenance.
- Enable and empower users through training and consultation to execute data reporting and transaction functions.
- Negotiate service level agreements with key providers and manage performance against quality, cost and schedule activities.
- Evaluate data warehouse and business intelligence needs for the BHC CLSC and make recommendations on best practices.
- Lead in the development of long and short-range plans with O&I and BHC personnel.
- Plan and prioritize resource needs and capabilities to deliver robust bBusiness intelligence performance.
- Standardize data structures and metadata to ensure data and business intelligence tools can be scaled to users seamlessly and in a cost effective manner.
- Acts as the chief data steward to ensure data integrity across the BHC CLSC.
- Provide an in-depth understanding of BHC CLSC data, structures and usages.
- Coordinate and enable technical resources to optimize the data model and provide the most advantageous business impact of business intelligence.
- Recommend and develop projects or strategic plans that assist BHC in developing long and short-term CLSC goals.
- Define, validate, and evaluate reporting from current data sources and participate in the development of alternative data sources.
- Lead in the development and implementation of reports and transactional processes into a production mode to automatically run as defined by management.
- Consult with BHC CLSC personnel regarding presentation media, data analysis, recommendations, and evaluation of reporting.
- Enable BHC CLSC users and other key uses to define and validate ad hoc reports that are used as management tools to measure current effectiveness and aid in decision making.
- Evaluate, define, and validate tools to transport data from various data sources to pc applications, web pages, data marts, and other environments where end-users can access and use information to benefit the BHC business.
- Exploit systems, offer creative solutions and instill creativity in others.
- Define and coordinate the implementation of tools that enhance the professionalism of the department.
- Bachelor†s degree with preference for IT, business, or related analytical field.
- Minimum of 5 years of expertise supporting users of business intelligence data, data marts, data warehouses, or similar.
- Architectures/tools. Preferably in a logistics, sales, or customer service environment of a consumer goods company.
- Demonstrated experience and success getting results across core Sales, Logistics, Finance, and Product Supply
- Functions (planning/forecasting, order management, pick, pack, ship, billing).
- Must demonstrate proficiency in oral and written communication, and have demonstrated success at being a diplomatic, persuasive and effective business communicator and presenter.
- Must demonstrate successful experience and aptitude influencing, teaching and enabling business users make more effective use of data tools and architectures.
- Must have demonstrated ability and experience in driving successful business results at the intersection of business and IT.
Bayerjobs.com - 15 months ago
For when you can't "bayer" the pain, Bayer Corporation makes your medicine. The US headquarters of pharmaceuticals and...