Company: Childcare Network
Company Profile: Childcare Network is an organization of teaching professionals dedicated to providing safe and healthy classrooms for age-appropriate development and care in an affordable manner. Our company goal is to be "The Working Parent's Best Friend".
To emphasize our educational objectives, all employees are recognized as teachers and our buildings and grounds are schools. The company currently uses the HighReach® Learning curriculum for children of all ages from infants to 4 year olds.
We have acquired school locations and our family now has over 163 schools in eight southeastern states. As we continue to grow our business, our goal is to be recognized by parents and the community for excellence and value.
Childcare Network staff take pride in their professional conduct. We are a family of workers who are dedicated, disciplined, and committed to the pursuit of excellence. Individual judgment is encouraged and is considered a valuable part of an employee s job performance. A high standard of ethical and moral conduct has given our parents expectations of our staff to be honest, reliable, hard-working people who provide first-class service.
It is our desire to create a work environment where people are treated as individuals, and our working conditions yield an atmosphere of mutual and continuous respect. Job Title: Bus Driver Job Number: 26846623 Location: Mcdonough, GA
United States 30253 Posting Date: 12/30/2010 Job Type: Direct Hire -- Full Time
Special Job Categories: 1st Shift (day shift)
Compensation Related Information
Compensation: $7.25 - $9.00
Pay Composition: Base Pay Benefits: 401-K
Paid Sick Time
Flexible Spending Account
Duties and Responsibilities As a leader in early childhood education in the SE, Childcare Network is currently seeking qualified Bus Drivers for our schools located throughout Georgia. Join our team of caring adults who help us meet our corporate promises of being “The Working Parent’s Best Friend”. You will have a chance to be part of a supportive team and make a difference in the lives of children. Our primary objective at each school is to provide a fun atmosphere that supports the education and safety of the children in our care.
Summary of Qualifications Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Childcare Network staff takes pride in their professional conduct. We are a family of workers who are dedicated, disciplined, and committed to the pursuit of excellence. Individual judgment is encouraged and is considered a valuable part of an employees job performance. A high standard of ethical and moral conduct has given our parents expectations of our staff to be honest, reliable, hard-working people who provide first-class service.
- Establish routes, schedules and procedures with the school director to maximize safety of children.
- Adhere to the established schedule to the best of your ability.
- Observe all Department of Motor Vehicle rules and regulations and make sure all speed limits are observed.
- Complete a daily inspection of the van, a weekly inspection of tires, oil, blades, etc. and report all van maintenance issues to the Director.
- Insure there is an adequate amount fuel to complete trip.
- Ensure all state mandated items are present and in good working order.
- Passenger Log forms should be completed as children arrive and depart the van.
- Keep the vans litter free and cleaned up after each van run.
- Ensure the safety of the children at all times.
- Meet and maintain all state licensing requirements/qualifications and comply with all CNI Policies and Procedures at all times.
- Attend all staff trainings and pursue professional training when available.
- Maintain flexibility regarding the business demands of the school, including scheduled working hours and assignments.
- Assist in other areas as requested by management.
- Be able to properly/safely lift amounts in accordance with the guidelines outlined in the Standard Operating Procedures of the department assigned.
- Maintain a professional relationship with all personnel and business related associates.
Relevant Experience: Daycare Center Teacher
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid Drivers License and excellent driving record
- Ability to resolve conflicts between children
- Excellent communication and people skills
- First Aid and CPR certified or willing to become certified
- Must pass a criminal background check Desired Education: GED / High School Equivalency
Security Clearance: None Overnight Travel: 0% U.S. Work Eligibility: Permanent Resident
Childcare Network - 4 years ago
Childcare Network is a provider of quality early childhood education for children from 6 weeks to 12 years of age. The company operates more...