Customer Service Agent – |
(outstation, above) Part Time Position
Performs all aspects of the operation to include customer service, operations, and baggage services.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following :
- Passenger check-in and assistance, including curbside check-in, ctz/oversize bags and providing wheelchair assistance.
- Gate management / boarding announcements
- Baggage Services – lost luggage claim processing and tracking through BMAS
- One-on-one customer problem solving
- A.S.R. close out process
- Responsibility for driving the Jet-Bridge for passenger loading and unloading
- Perform light cleaning of the aircraft cabin.
- Communicate pertinent information to Flight Crew personnel.
- Determine aircraft performance and weight limitations for and Airbus aircraft. (Performance failures may be subject to F.A.A. investigation, fines and possible personal liability.)
- Plans and communicates mail, freight, and luggage loading procedures.
- Determines and communicates any passenger capacity or weight restrictions.
- Briefs flight crews on local weather, passenger loads, mail/cargo loads, fuel loads, gate changes, and Air Traffic Control holds.
- Complies with all Federal Aviation Regulations that pertain to the function. (F.A.R. violations are subject to F.A. A. investigation, fines, and possible personal liability.)
- Distributes flight plans, flight release, fuel slips, and TSL (time/statistics load) messages.
- Complete daily reports.
- Responsible for updating FLIFO (flight following)
- Ensure the Captain is aware of any hazardous materials loaded on the aircraft and proper paperwork is completed.
- Assist unaccompanied minors and special needs passengers.
- Be responsible for the overall cleanliness of the facility
- Foreign Object Debris damage control
- Other duties as assigned by manager. May include assistance with station auditing and reporting duties.
Education and experience required:
- High School diploma or GED preferred
- Previous airline or travel school preferred
- Must become weight and balance certified within 6 months.
- A good working knowledge of the Sabre Reservation system and BMAS.
- Ability to type 25-30 words per minute.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service at all times.
- Excellent time management and prioritizing skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Ability to read and understand weather reports, flight releases and flight plans.
- Posses basic mathematical skills
- Standard office equipment, including telephone, computer, fax machine, copier.
- Position requires strenuous physical work. Heavy lifting, pushing or pulling of objects up 100 pounds occasionally and/or up to 50 pounds frequently.
Frontier Airlines - 2 years ago
Faster than covered wagons, Frontier Airlines' planes part the clouds and fly the skies above the Rockies and beyond. The company...