Leprino Foods Company, the World’s largest manufacturer of mozzarella cheese is seeking a Sr. Financial Analyst to join our Denver, CO Corporate office.
The Sr. Financial Analyst provides services to both internal and external customers to support sales goals without exceeding company’s tolerance for risk. This position will manage credit risk and establish credit limits for accounts receivable portfolio domestically and internationally. The incumbent must understand financial statements, have a familiarity with general financial theory and effectively explain financially related matters. This is done by conducting financial reviews and making recommendations to management for approval.
If you have experience as a Sr. Financial Analyst, this may be the opportunity you have been seeking.
We offer a comprehensive total compensation package which includes; salary, benefits, bonus program, and profit sharing, as well as an employee purchase program for our products.
Key Responsibilities :
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities :
- Monitor, evaluate, analyze and communicate customer credit risk across the organization
- Collaborate with Sales to drive/support sales objectives and customer satisfaction
- Gather fact-based data, supporting materials and develop business cases to support recommendations
- Collaborate with Collection team to drive appropriate collection efforts
- Maintain integrity of data used in applications and models for analytical purposes
- Design, implement and analyze ad-hoc reporting
Minimum Qualifications :
- Strong customer and organization presence
- Proven track record of active involvement in driving and implementing change
- High level of abstract reasoning and strong degree of intellectual curiosity
- Demonstrated influencing skills across an organization and high level of resilience
- Broad general experience in finance with an analytical bias
- In-depth understanding of cash flow, credit risk and financial statement analysis
- Exhibits leadership characteristics
- Strong motivator and communicator
Preferred Qualifications :
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or Accounting from an accredited 4 year college or university
- Understanding of business structures, corporate hierarchies and subsidiaries
- Knowledge of widely used credit monitoring tools
- 4+ years financial analysis experience
Leprino Foods Company is an equal opportunity employer who supports a drug-free workplace. EOE/AA
- International business experience a plus
Leprino Foods - 16 months ago
A titan of cheese, Leprino Foods is a worldwide leader in mozzarella-making. The company sells its soft cream-colored cheese to food...