Requisition ID: |
Navigation Associate Sales Rep--Omaha
Business Sub Function:
Responsible for assisting with the selling of Stryker Instruments products in accordance with budgeted objectives and to obtain maximum profitability and volume in relation to pre-set standards.
- Educates and informs doctors, nurses, and appropriate staff personnel as to the proper use and maintenance of Stryker Products.
- Directs product evaluations in OR and office settings.
- Assist in the preparation and operation of trade shows, conventions, and/or clinical meetings.
- Solves product problems for customers in an expeditious fashion.
- Managing and maintaining a sample inventory of products.
Prefer technical sales background with capital sales experience.
2+ years of proven sales success
Percent Travel Required:
Stryker - 12 months ago
Is this an operating room or Dad's workshop? Stryker's surgical products include such instruments as drills, saws, and even cement...