Under the direction of a Respiratory Therapist this position provides office/operations support that ensures timely implementation of physician orders of home medical equipment and related supplies. Fills patient orders, coordinates deliveries and responds to patient requests in a timely manner. Provides patient education.
Entry Rate: $13.00
Benefits Eligible: Yes
Shift Details: Monday to Friday from 9:30am to 6:00pm. Rotating Saturdays.
Department: Respiratory - Homecare Metro Office
Additional Details: Position will assist with walk-in customers at the Homecare Metro Office
- High School Diploma or GED
- Three or more years customer service experience
- Effective communication and telephone skills
- Organizational skills and ability to set priorities
- Work independently and be self-motivated
- Carrying, Climbing, hearing/Listening, Lifting, Manual Dexterity, Pulling/Pushing, Seeing, Sitting, Speaking, Squatting/Kneeling, and Standing
- Previous Office Coordination experience
- Health care experience
- Medical equipment experience
- Respiratory care knowledge either through work or school experience
All positions subject to close without notice
Intermountain Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
Intermountain Healthcare - 2 years ago
Intermountain Healthcare is an internationally recognized system of 22 hospitals and a full range of medical services, multi-specialty...