Our teams produce game-changing ideas and life-changing results. A career at St. Jude Medical puts you on the leading edge of medical technology, working for a company driven by its entrepreneurial culture and its passion for quality. Isn''t this the kind of change you would like in your life?
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We currently have this position open in our US Sales Division:
Senior Customer Service Representative
Using established principles of effective customer service, provides sales order and/or inventory management support to sales representatives, hospitals, clinics and physicians. Processes customer orders submitted via multiple channels, including phone, fax, Electronic Data Interchange and e-mail. Provides inventory support for products and services. Completes administrative functions to support order processing. Handles moderately complex issues. May provide general direction and guidance to Customer Service Representatives I & II.
• Associates or Bachelors degree required. Or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Typically a minimum of six years of experience in a customer service position of which 2 were in the medical device industry.
• At least 2 years of experience with SAP software. History of technical aptitude and ability to learn new applications and functions quickly and comfortably.
• Demonstrated history of creativity and initiative in anticipating and solving customer problems.
• History of effective de-escalation and problem-solving in conflict situations.
• General knowledge of order processing techniques and finished goods distribution process.
• Proven high level of interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to listen, resolve problems, deal with unresolved issues, delays and unexpected events.
• Must possess demonstrated keyboard and personal computer skills (experience with Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint).
• Typing proficiency of at least 45 words per minute. Good mathematical, record keeping, organizational and problem-solving skills.
• Demonstrated organizational skills, attentiveness to detail, ability to work under general supervision and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
• Knowledge of two or more SJM product lines and their uses.
• Proven history of sharing knowledge effectively with internal co-workers and internal customers via proactive communication.
• Proven history of mentoring co-workers and training on company products, systems, and driving process improvement initiatives and leading the implementations of these changes.
St. Jude Medical - 23 months ago
Our reputation for compassionate care and medical excellence is built on the work of hundreds of committed professionals, like you.