SUMMARY: Seeking qualified candidates to support a large MSP environment with specific skills in Project Management, internal and external audits, Disaster Recovery, Year End and MSP processing. This position requires a high level of expertise in Audit Compliance, MVS Systems, Operations, Visio and Microsoft products. This position requires expertise in managing multiple projects, creating project listings and defining resources.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Work with Operations and Operating Systems Management to identify improvement opportunities with focus on tuning to gain maximum utilization of system resources.
· Develop processes and procedures that maximize all resources.
· Communicate with a wide variety of technical and non-technical audiences, internally and externally.
· Facilitate collection and analyzes of data to identify reoccurring patterns or trends that signal process problems.
· Prepare memos to keep Operations informed of issues(e.g. project status, outstanding issues, research findings, procedural changes, client requests, special processing)
· Identify cause of cross application and cross platform problems.
· Status Updates to Management and teams on projects
· Monitor outstanding tasks for completed status.
· Perform routine update to documentation.
· Investigates known error conditions and follows prescribed error correction procedures.
· Follows escalation procedures, when appropriate, to resolve errors in a timely manner.
· Makes use of available documentation to resolve issues.
· Will be the Operations contact for all internal and external audits.
· Gather all needed audit information for all Operations teams.
· Makes use of all available resources (e.g., software, people in other departments, vendors, supervisors, management, help-desk) to resolve issues.
· Keeps Management informed of project status.
· Operations Year End coordinator.
· Work closely with Custom and Development
· Disaster Recovery coordinator.
· Disaster Recovery away team member.
· Work necessary overtime on weekends for special schedule testing.
· Strong working knowledge of MVS operating systems and MSP knowledge.
· Strong understanding of Workload Management/Capacity Planning in a high volume batch processing environment.
· Experience in working with various technical teams.
· Ability to manage multiple priorities and projects.
· Strong reporting and documentation skills.
· Ability to perform as technical advisor to staff and management.
· Ability to train others.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Strong working knowledge of VISIO
· Knowledge of different operating system versions (e.g., DOS/VSE, VM/VSE, MVS/XA, MVS/ESA, VM/ESA)
· Knowledge of JCL(Job Control Language)
· Strong knowledge of MS Office products (Word, Excel, Project).
· Strong knowledge of TSO, ROSCOE, LIBRARIAN, ELIPS and VSAM Utilities.
Education: 4-year Information Systems degree or equivalent work experience in a larger server (IBM mainframe) systems environment.
5 plus years MVS systems experience, specifically related to Operating systems and a Sysplex environment.
2 plus years experience as Project Manager.
Knowledge of Audit Compliance a plus
Certificates/ Licenses: None required however IBM certifications and/or any computing or information technology certifications a plus.
Black Knight Financial Services
- 2 years ago - save job
Black Knight Financial Services is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers...