As a Release Engineer, his/her job responsibilities include managing and certifying new product release for leap projects, also it includes but not limited to the following:
• Identify and fix issues that require database and product knowledge
• Program and automate task that require automation
• Maintain new database for new implementation
• Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Engineering with computer background is preferred.
• In-depth knowledge in Database, Networking, and Private Cloud Programming.
• Experience with MS SQL, MY SQL server
• Work experience in computer networks and database
Other Skills / Abilities:
• Excellent telephone etiquette
• Highly self-motivated and directed while working well independently
• Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment
• Ability to use individual discretion while dealing with clients
• Sound analytical and problem solving skills
• Detailed oriented with strong interpersonal and communications skills
eClinicalWorks - 17 months ago
eClinicalWorks® develops and implements ambulatory electronic health records (EHRs) with practice management and patient portal...