- Coordinates the execution and maintenance of category inventory plans
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects for Merchandising
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Establishes and maintains supplier relationships
- Leads cross-functional buying matrix team
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides input for developing and managing category and subcategory budgets
- Supports development and management of new and existing product lines
- Supports strategy and growth of category team
- Bachelor s degree in Business or related field and 2 years experience in buying, financial planning, replenishment management, retail operations management, or related field OR 3 years experience in buying, financial planning, replenishment management, retail operations management, or related field.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- 1 year experience using intermediate Microsoft Office functionality (for example, Excel, Word, Outlook).
- 2 years Profit and Loss (P&L) experience.
- 2 years experience leading a cross-functional team.
- 2 years experience negotiating (for example, cost, product quality, delivery terms) in a merchandising field.
Walmart Stores - 23 months ago
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc., branded as Walmart since 2008 and Wal-Mart before then, is an American public multinational corporation that runs...