Gensler is a leading architecture, design and planning firm, with 3,500+ staff in locations around the world. We value an entrepreneurial spirit, collaboration and teamwork. At Gensler, you will join a highly creative team dedicated to innovative problem solving and the belief that design excellence is one of the most powerful strategic tools for securing lasting competitive advantage.
The Seattle office is a small, entrepreneurial group of some 35 design professionals serving the local community for more than 10 years. We are seeking an experienced project administrator to provide detailed oversight for one account with multiple projects. This involves providing support to the global account manager and project managers, and design professionals in the account team.
- General administrative support: Timesheets, expense reports, phones, calendars, meeting and event coordination, travel arrangements (domestic and international), phones, copying/scanning, supplies, etc.
- Project support: Assist with presentations, proposals and award submittals, and client management
- Managing contract routing
- Coordinating submittals of project drawings, specifications and information sets.
- Track account budgets
- Coordinate on boarding and training including materials
- Maintain a clean, organized studio space, both physically and digitally
- Occasional back-up coverage for main reception and other studio coordinators
For consideration, please submit resume and cover letter in PDF format.
- 3+ years of related project coordination experience, preferably in an a professional services firm
- Experience in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite preferred
- Strong detail orientation, with excellent organizational and technical skills
- Ability to prioritize, take ownership of tasks, and exhibit a high level of initiative and follow-through
- Ability to function well both independently and as a member of a team
- Established success working on multiple tasks/projects at the same time
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills
- Ability to interact professionally with all levels of the firm, clients and subcontractors
- Ability to work overtime on an as-needed basis
Gensler is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
One of a handful of "pure design" firms, M. Arthur Gensler Jr. & Associates (Gensler) consistently ranks among the largest...