Genzyme has pioneered the development and delivery of transformative therapies for patients affected by rare and debilitating diseases for over 30 years. We accomplish our goals through world-class research, collaboration with the global patient community, and with the compassion and commitment of our employees. With a focus on rare diseases and multiple sclerosis, we are dedicated to making a positive impact on the lives of the patients and families we serve. Genzyme's portfolio of transformative therapies, which are marketed in countries around the world, represent groundbreaking and life-saving advances in medicine. As a Sanofi company, Genzyme benefits from the reach and resources of one of the world's largest pharmaceutical companies, with a shared commitment to improving the lives of patients. Learn more at www.genzyme.com.
This is a Pluromed position located in Woburn, MA
Job Description Summary:
This individual will be part of a team manufacturing implantable medical devices. They must be comfortable working in a cleanroom 80-90% of the time. Attention to detail is imperative.
1. Perform various duties involving manufacturing medical devices including filling and capping syringes, sealing pouches, and labeling product in a cleanroom environment.
2. Lead daily activities of other manufacturing staff within the cleanroom.
3. Enter data into spreadsheets and lot history records.
4. Report work progress to appropriate management personnel.
5. Ability to count and keep organized inventory of materials.
6. Follow strict written instructions for the manufacture of products.
7. Perform controlled engineering experiments under direction of technical staff.
8. Other duties as required.
High School diploma or GED
Job : Manufacturing & Development
Primary Location : United States-Massachusetts
Job Posting : Dec 7, 2012
Shift : Day Job
Job Type : Regular
Employee Status : Regular