Where will a UniFirst career take you?
As an industry leader in the rental, lease and sale of
uniforms and facility services products, UniFirst
Corporation has grown to become one of the largest
companies in the garment services industry. With over
11,000 employee Team Partners and more than 220
facilities throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico
and Europe, we're poised to sustain continuous stability
and growth for years to come. Your career will, too.
Find out just how far UniFirst can take you.
As a Regional Sales Manager you’ll be on the front line
of our goal to find and develop “ Customers for Life "
in your region. Through a strong work ethic and
enthusiastic attitude, you will be responsible for
building, developing, and leading your region of
Professional Sales Managers and Outside Sales
If this sounds like the career path you’ve been looking
for, then now is the time for you to start your journey.
The perfect, “when can you start candidate” will be a
proven high achiever with 5+ years Sales Management and
Outside B2B Sales experience focused on new account
generation. A strong Manager/Leader who will recruit,
coach, develop and manage Sales Managers and Outside
Sales Representatives within a designated area to
achieve specific new business goals on a weekly,
monthly, quarterly and annual basis. Should have a
charismatic personality, solid understanding of
consultative selling techniques, great presentation
skills and be dedicated to working hard to coach a team
to build business through new account development. Up to
50% travel required.
· Major medical, vision, dental and prescription drug
· 401(k) retirement plan with company match
· Life insurance
· Short and long-term disability insurance
· Paid vacations, holidays and sick time
· Paid bereavement, jury duty and military leave
· Discounted employee purchase program
…And many more!
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 5 or more years of successful business-to-business
new account sales with 2 additional years in sales
- Proven leadership skills in sales, training,
coaching and developing a team
- Exceptional listening and communication skills and
can effectively convey information verbally and in
- Goal-driven leader who maintains a productive
climate and confidently motivates, mobilizes and
coaches team members to meet high performance
- Heightened attention to detail, time management and
- Proficient in Microsoft computer applications
UniFirst Corporation is Proud to be an Equal Opportunity
Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace
UniFirst - 2 years ago
UniFirst, a leading supplier of uniforms, workwear and related products to businesses big and small since 1936, provides a wide range of...