Join Fibrwrap an Aegion company, as we continue our growth and expansion.
Fibrwrap, is the manufacturer of TYFO® products and FIBRWRAP® Strengthening Systems, and is an ISO 9001:2008 registered firm. Fibrwrap, which includes a global network of certified applicators, are global leaders in the use of externally bonded Fiber Reinforced Polymer (FRP) systems for the strengthening, repair and restoration of masonry, concrete, steel and wooden structures.
This position will be based out of our Chicago, IL location.
- Responsible for performing, as well as leading, training and directing the activities of a crew.
- Schedule, coordinate and advise the activities of assigned crew a minimum of 2 weeks in advance.
- Effectively manage and maintain the equipment for successful completion of each project.
- Provide leadership and supervision at project site and enforce policies and working rules.
- Continually inspect work performed by crew for quality and specification compliance.
- Perform general construction activities when applicable.
- Analyze and resolve work problems, or lead crew members in discovering the resolutions.
- Prepare and submit for review production, safety, time and other reports as necessary.
- Computer knowledge with Excel and Word and able to read drawings.
- Experience working with concrete placement, concrete repair and constructions in an industrial or commercial setting.
- Able to work remotely with significant amounts of travel involved.
- Manage a crew of 15-20 workers, must possess excellent organizational skills and push crews for production.
- Able to perform small repairs on field equipment.
- Valid driver’s license required, USDOT medical card preferred.
- OSHA 30 minimum.
Aegion Corporation - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard