The Systems Engineer will have direct account and partner responsibilities. Candidate will be asked to stay up-to-date on relevant competitive solutions, products and services. Provide technical and sales support for accounts in assigned territory. Perform technical presentations for customers, partners and prospects. Assist with the development of formal sales plans and proposals for assigned opportunities. 7+ years-related experience.
- Pre-Sales experience
- CCIE strongly preferred
- Expertise in Unified Communications.
- Expertise in Data Center products and technologies to include the Nexus Platforms, Load Balancing, and Storage,.
- Strong Routing and Switching skills
- Familiar with VMware
- Must be comfortable presenting to a group of people.
- Ability to create an end to end network architecture of a customers network
- Excellent written and verbal communication, listening, negotiation skills
- Ability to work efficiently,and add value as a team member
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to solicit help from internal resources to solve an issue or accomplish a task
- Experience with advanced technologies such as security and wireless is a plus.
- Experience selling to government agencies
- Knowledge of competitors in key areas such as Voice, R&S, Security, and Data Center
- Experience in Service Provider vertical
Cisco Systems - 17 months ago
Are you changing the world? We are.
Cisco, a worldwide leader in IT, is changing the way the world works, lives, plays and learns. Our...