The Vice President of Commercial Sales will report directly to the President and CEO of SelectHealth and is a member of the SelectHealth executive team. As an executive team member, this individual will participate in strategic planning and establishing short and long range goals and objectives for the organization. The Vice President of Commercial Sales will also participate in the development and implementation of company policies and procedures.
As the leader of the Commercial Sales division, this position is accountable for the development and execution of the commercial sales and membership retention strategies and plans necessary to achieve the objectives of the organization.
The Vice President of Commercial Sales is responsible for the development, refinement and effective execution of the sales process for SelectHealth in all commercial market segments including the Federal Employee Health Benefit Plan (FEHB). In addition, this executive will collaborate with the Medicare team on group Medicare Advantage (MA) sales.
The Vice President of Commercial Sales will lead the professional development of the sales organization to meet the challenges associated with maintaining strong broker relationships while delivering on the organization’s growth imperatives through a variety of distribution models. This professional development will include building capabilities around sales planning, pipeline management, customer relationship management and strategic selling.
There are three (3) direct reports to this position; Director of Sales, Broker Relations Director and Executive Assistant with 61 indirect reports to this position. The Vice President of Commercial Sales will provide leadership and support for the entire sales division to continuously enhance the sales process, customer engagement strategies and the account management process to achieve annual and longer range goals.
- Bachelor’s degree ( Education is verified and degree must be obtained through an accredited institution )
- Five years successful executive level or ten or more years successful management level sales leadership experience
- Demonstrated track record of achieving sustained growth and operating results, while holding staff accountable to drive results.
- Knowledge of managed care products and processes as well as the impact of health care delivery on the market and cost of health care
- Skilled at building collaborative relationships with key constituents
- Demonstrated skill in developing strategy, vision of future state, plans, forecasts, and to translate into tactics.
- Excellent communication skills including ability to establish and maintain relationships with coworkers, providers, brokers, employers, plan members, representatives/executives from other health care entities, government and regulatory bodies and others in the community
- Current agent’s health insurance license in the states where SelectHealth conducts business.
- Hearing/Listening, Motor Coordination, Seeing, Speaking
- Master’s degree
- Demonstrated expertise in developing sales organizational capabilities and leading change
- Prior successfu l health insurance sales experience in an integrated delivery system
- Proven skills in the effective use of forecasting models
- In-depth knowledge of health insurance underwriting principles
All positions subject to close without notice
Intermountain Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
Intermountain Healthcare - 9 months ago
Intermountain Healthcare is an internationally recognized system of 22 hospitals and a full range of medical services, multi-specialty...