Approximately 40 hours per week typically Monday - Friday, 8:30 AM - 5 PM.
Consumer Loan Servicing
Job Opening Number
RCU Corporate Center
Starting wage $11.30 per hour plus Performance Pay.
Candidate would service loans originated by Business Loans & Services Department by reviewing various reports and notices, disbursing, posting payments, maintaining participation sold and purchased accounts, and providing various accounting functions.
- Have a working knowledge of basic accounting principles
- Strong sense of customer service
- Good organizational skills
- Analytical and critical thinking skills sufficient to make decisions regarding daily work that is complex in nature.
- Have a working knowledge of financial services
- Ability to work efficiently under conditions of multiple deadlines and changing priorities.
- Ability to produce accurate and high-quality materials, data entry, and transactions
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives under minimal supervision
- One year experience working in accounting or loan servicing required
RCU is an equal opportunity employer committed to the implementation of our Affirmative Action Plan.
- Previous business loan servicing experience
- One year certificate in Accounting or related field
ChippewaValleyHelpWanted.com - 3 years ago