Information Technology Services |
Are you an adventurous person, who is excited by technology-based problem solving, and looking for a rewarding career?
DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES : Participate as team member in IT Services administration, networking, SANs, virtualization, telecommunications and desktop deployments/support.
- Perform imaging, re-imaging, configuration, set-up and implementation of incremental improvements to PC “pushes”.
- Promptly initiate Service Desk tickets and resolve tickets assigned.
- Participate on technical support team responsible Data Center functions as well as PC and smartphone hardware and software support.
- Develop procedures and documentation for handling frequently encountered issues and improving reliability and availability of key Data Center infrastructure components.
- Consult with and support end user departments in use of hardware and software; Assist in the implementation of the Systems plan.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE : BS in Computer Science, BSAT, Computer Engineering or equivalent experience. 4 -6+ years practical experience in Data Center service management and administration tasks. PC hardware and software deployment and support required.
Note: This is not an entry level position.
- Experience with Windows Server 2008 R2 and Windows 7 environments essential.
- Prior experience with MS Office 2010, Net App SANs, VMware vSphere 5 and Cisco infrastructure (voice and data) administration advantageous.
- Strong oral communication skills and experience in technical documentation writing desirable.
US work authorization required. Sponsorship not available.
what we offer
We offer a full benefits package with this position.
Fugro - 22 months ago